On Friday, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) confirmed that the national T20 squad will begin practising for the T20 World Cup on Sunday, October 10.
The players will undertake a “seven-day training and conditioning camp” under biosecure protocols at the National High-Performance Center (NHPC) and LCCA Ground in Lahore, according to the PCB’s official release.
The team, together with their families, will begin entering the biosecure environment today, and after a day, they will be checked for coronavirus.
“Following the receipt of negative tests, the players will be permitted to begin their preparations on Sunday with gym workouts at NHPC,” the PCB stated.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has revealed the T20 squad’s training program. The players will undergo training sessions at 1:30 p.m. on October 11-12 at the LCCA ground and play “a scenario match” under the lights on October 14.
“It will begin at 6 p.m..” It stated that “no training activity has been scheduled for October 13.”
The timetable of players’ interactions with the media on the internet
The following is the schedule of players’ online media interactions:
• October 9 – Mohammad Rizwan to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 10 – Bowling Consultant Vernon Philander to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 11 – Hasan Ali to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 12 – Shaheen Shah Afridi to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 13 – Vice-Captain Shadab Khan to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• October 14 – Captain Babar Azam to address a virtual media session at 11 am